NEW MEMBER CHECKLIST First and foremost, welcome to the family! Athletic Asylum is more than a gym. It’s a community! We are all here to support each other in our quest for health and fitness. To help do that here’s a quick checklist to make sure you have access to all our community has to offer.
- Join our Facebook Group — We have a private group just for members to share tips, news, and, well anything relevant to the AA community. Click here to join!
- Like (and Review) our Facebook page — You know what they say… sharing is caring! Be sure to check in, tag and share AA page updates on Facebook.
- Follow us on Instagram — And tag us in any photos you take at the gym!
- Join our MyFitnessPal (MFP) Group — Want a little accountability in the food department? We recommend keeping a food journal in something like MFP. Join our group and keep your journal to review with your coaches.
- Reach out! — If you have any questions or concerns at all do not hesitate to reach out on any of these channels or email damon@Athletic-Asylim.com